quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

Now a little about me!

Some people must be curious to know why I'm so fan of Teena Brandon. I think a little mirror of her mind, maybe I have problems too "not sure" how everyone has problems, that's for sure, but some have more disappointments excessive or grandiose, is my case, I do not know what I am, I live without knowing it, for me there is no prince, and yes more frogs than that, I think any woman waits a prince or out here today are worse than before, and look at that Teena Brandon did not die in a year as old, and the beside her was a kind of disappointment but worse , equal physically assaults. If I'm lesbian? I think I can not answer too, because I disenchanted mens and , and womens in the majority prefer mens, then how I perceive that women rely more on other than a man ..
, I can say that I love who loves me.

 



Good.

This is me and then the owner of the Blog , Laughs.

Lately I'm not finding many new things about the case, almost everything has already been exposed about Teena, if that be worth something right now is that I also Sagittarian as well, but she is 12 and I am on Dec. 17.

Nenhum comentário: